Sharon M. Anderson
Attorney At Law
(866) 930-1949 (Toll Free)
Sharon was born and raised in Whittier, California but moved to Northern California to attend college where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a minor in Political Science. Following college, she moved back to Southern California to attend law school at Western State University College of Law. While at law school Sharon was the recipient of numerous American Jurisprudence Awards, was a member of Law Review, graduated Magna Cum Laude and was 2nd in her class. During law school Sharon worked as a law clerk for the Internal Revenue Service’s Estate and Gift Tax Division and for a law firm that specialized in estate and trust planning, corporate formations and tax law.
Sharon received her Juris Doctorate degree in 1995 with an emphasis in Taxation. After graduation, Sharon worked at two Southern California law firms where she sharpened her legal skills, which include estate planning, probates, conservatorships, corporate formations and trust administrations.
Sharon joined Holstrom, Sissung, Marks & Anderson in May, 2006. Her practice primarily involves probates, estate planning, conservatorship, guardianships and trust administration. She is a member of the American Bar Association as well as the Riverside Bar Association.
While not in the office, Sharon is active in the fight to cure Type 1 diabetes and is a member of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation as will as the Pediatric Adolescent Diabetes Research Foundation. She also enjoys cooking, softball and spending time with her family of 5.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- U.S. Tax Court, 1996
- Western State University College of Law, Irvine, California
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) – 1995
- Honors: Law Review
- Honors: Top 2% of graduating class
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards – Contracts, Constitutional Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards – Taxation & Civil Procedure
- Major: Taxation
- California State University, Chico, California
- B.S. – 1989
- Major: Business Administration, Management
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Trusts & Estates Section
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association, Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law Section